We offer the full range of architectural design and project management services, from survey and design development, through technical design and specification, to contract management on site to completion as required.
We provide a bespoke service that is tailored to suit your particular project objectives, your individual or company needs and aspirations, and the degree of involvement you are able to commit to. Thus we often provide a partial or staged service that allows you to take the project forward under your own control, but with our guidance.
In addition to the mainstream areas of architecture and development planning, we can contribute our particular in-house skills and experience in conservation and restoration, landscape, health and safety, CDM Coordination, Feasibility Studies and 3D graphics.
We are also an Approved Certifier of Design for Part 6 of the Building Regulations, and an accredited Secured by Design practice.
Where required we can draw on our network of known and reliable specialist consultants to ensure that the design and technical specification has the benefit of the appropriate professional input.
We have extensive experience in managing the project team as lead consultant, and if preferred we can provide a one-stop shop for all construction design team services, whether for a full or partial service, on a private residential or commercial project.
- site surveys and investigations
- measured surveys, legal plans
- condition surveys, inspections and reports
- feasibility studies and design option appraisals
- 3D design visualisation
- planning and building warrant applications
- listed building and conservation area consents
- retrospective applications
- planning negotiations and appeals
- specifications and tender documentation
- contractor selection and appointment
- contract administration and project management
- site inspections
- post-occupancy appraisals
We aim to provide an efficient professional service at reasonable cost, to fit with your requirements.